Supplies A supply list will be given to you during the first class.
Before the first class
• You must be comfortable with your sewing machine to take this class. You also must have a ¼” foot for your machine before the second class. If you don’t already have one, we will help you determine which foot will fit your machine if you bring in the shank from your machine. Better yet, bring in the whole machine, or machine model number, at least two weeks before the first class. If need be, we can order a foot for you.
• If your machine hasn’t been serviced in a while and is making clunking or other abnormal noises, or the tension is funky, take it in for service before you start. A well maintained machine will make piecing so much easier.
What to bring to the first class
• Bring any rulers and rotary cutters that you already own to the first class. Do not go and buy any before class. You can test out ours before deciding which you would like to purchase,
• A loose-leaf notebook and 30 page protectors.
• Notebook paper and pencil.
• Bring your machine model # or name and your ¼” foot.